пятница, 9 декабря 2011 г.

Winter began

 Hello dears!
 
 I am sitting in the computer class and watching a fantastic picture out of the window. Naked trees are almost white, children are playing snowballs with smile on their faces,  snowflakes swirling in the sky and I have a total feeling that Swedish winter came. :)
 Today me with Eva are going to Gävle for three days and I think I will not have internet there)
 Mood is really magic, want to think only about something good and no sad thoughts! Almost all Christmas presents are bought, left quite a bit and we can only wait for winter holidays )
 Can't believe that almost 4 months gone since I came to Sweden :) I really got used to amazing sunsets in the evening, beautiful landscapes, often smiling people, living in a quiet town and to all charms of this country :)
 Now, we should go to lunch, thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Yours,
Nancy    

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий