суббота, 3 декабря 2011 г.

Amazing feeling!

 Heeej my dear friends!
  Today I woke up really late, it was about 1am and I awoke with big desire to write a new post ) There're no anything very special to tell, but still! Start from the beginning..
   On Thusrday my training was not very succesful, because I fell down on my neck when I did double somersault) The next morning ached a little, but everything is alright right now )
  Today is 3rd of December and my LAYZA has BIRTHDAAY! Happy birthday one more time! Best wishes for you! 
  Also, my mood is rising up because it is snowing outside!! I am glad and hope that it won't melt away) It's about 2 weeks before Chrismas holydays. By the way, in Sweden are 5 school holidays :

13-17.12-1-14.01 - Christmas holidays
14.02-4.03            - Winter holidays
11.04-25.04          - Easter
14.06-20.08          - Summer holidays
31.10-04.11          - Autumn holidays

  22 days left befor my Mary will come! I am excited ))
  This post has turned today :)

 With love,
 Nancy

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий