вторник, 29 ноября 2011 г.

 Hello!!
 Finally, I overcame my lazyness and found time to write a new post )
So, what hapenned in my life in past 2 weeks .. 
2 days ago, first smow came! Despite the fact that I don't like winter, I was very glad! But today weather is very sad. It's raining and I am afraid that all snow will melt away.(  Hope that the weather will become better!
 As usually, I can not boast a new purchase. I bought a new winter coat )) So, I am ready for the winter! :D
So soon is December! And so many lovely people have birthdays in this wonderful month! 1st of December was born my elder sister Mary (she is going to be 25)! 3 st of December my dear friend Layza will celebrate her 19th birthay! And, of course 17th of December my darling father will celebrate his 50 years! I thought out the present I will give him and I hope that everything will turn out! Surely, I will tell you what I came up with, but not now, because I don't want my father read that )) Actually, he doesn't read my blog, maybe he even doesn't know that I am blogging, but still :D
 Also, It was an interesting fact for me that here, in Sweden, people celebrate Christmas more than New Year )) Turned out that Christmas is more important holiday almost all over the world, except Russia and countries of former Soviet Union. I didn't know that)) 

  Of course, I can not resist and don't tell that my dear Mary is COMING TO ME! Finally, all tickets are bought and we can breath out! I will be really happy to provide New Year with her! Hope she will like this place as I do it ))
  Probably, December is going to be a nice month) I associate December with mandarins, Coca cola, glög wine, piparcakes, Chrismas, much snow, Christmas songs and of course New Year!! :D
  That's all news for now,I guess ) Have a nice evening!

Yours,
Nancy

new coat! :D

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий