вторник, 15 ноября 2011 г.

3 months in Sweden!

 Heeej !
   Clock shows 23.29 and I just came home after training. It was great, by the way.) Not everyone can imagine now how tired I am. But still, I think today I just have to write a new post, because It's 3 MONTHS IN SWEDEN today!
   Exacty 3 months ago I came to this country, to Sweden. Pricisely, 3 months ago I began to live in another way, started a new life. 3 months ago my dad took me to the airport. At that moment I didn't realize that I will leave for such long time. I just thought that it will be right. I simply had a big desire to change something in MY world. Actually, earlier I didn't leave my parents more than for 2-3 weeks. But for some reason I thought that It wouldn't be so hard to live without parents and I was right, I guess. Of course, It's only 3 months past, but still for me that's date! Definitely, I miss my family and friends, as all exchange students, I think. But here, in Sweden I really have fun! Some people say that when you are going somewhere as exchange student, your: mind, view of life, stereotypes, mentality and EVERYTHING change. Now, I can't confirm that. Maybe not so much time last. But, definitely, I got know A LOT OF NEW THINGS! I learn a new culture and that's very interesting and cool! And I am really glad and grateful that you read my blog, that you are interested in my life, here!  
  Aftrer school when I was sitting in my favourite mc Donalds :D and eating caramel mc Sunday some guys said that my Swedish is nice :D Of course, it is no really nice, but still I was glad to hear :D I thought maybe in the end of 2011 year I will write short post in Swedish ( with my classmates' help and translation into english, of course :D)
   Can't imagine how I will wake up tomorrow at 7am, but hope I will handle! :D Good night !

Yours,
Nancy

love !
at school

don't look at nail :D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий