четверг, 3 ноября 2011 г.

Holidays, friendship & new dress

Hello my dear readers!
Today is Thursday, that means that soon holidays will finish. Outside is 3 °C and a lot of clouds. The best time to write a new post for you.
 I should confess, I miss school a little. Really, that's cool to go to school in Sweden.
 Today, when I woke up and ate my brekfast I thought about friendship. Some of us don't believe in it. I believe, really. For me, It's so important that somethere is a person who misses and remembers you everytime. Who is ready to support you even if you are not right. That's amazing when you are totally sure in your friends. And it doesn't matter where is your location, you just always remember them. Buddies! Cherish and take care about your friends and do not quarrel over trifles, sometimes the price of quarells is really expensive. Some days ago I read a story about two dogs, one of them is blind from birth and they are ALWAYS TOGETHER the whole life. I wish everyone of us had that friendship!
 Yesterday, when I walked to the shops, searching for the birthday presents to Eva and my little brother Geo (who is going to be 3 years old on the 17th of November), I bought a new dress :D I don't know what for, because winter is coming soon, but still I liked it. :P Present to my brother I didn't find yet :( Maybe you will suggest something? Bying presents is my favourite occupation, but still I don't know what to buy.
 Have a nice day!

Yours,
Nancy<3


blind friendship

Have you done that? No? DO!
my new dress :D

Finally :D!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий