пятница, 11 ноября 2011 г.

11.11.2011

Heej ))
 As you know, today is a special day! I'll try not to forget to make a wish at 11:11 :D Really, don't know what to wish, but still.. come up with something )
 So, yesterday was really great day.) We had no school, because there were "open doors day" and I spent that day just walking in the city center buying new accesorises, clothes and, finally, I found a present to my small brother Geo, who is going to be 3 years old at 17th of November! I bought him grey cardigan) ( Hope he is not reading my blog :D ) Also, send post cards to my friends and ate Dime mc Flurry with caramel at Mc Donalds :D :D Then I went to training, where I was gladly surprised, because I get know that we have AIR TRACK. (In video) So, I had fun) Came home about 11pm very tired.
 Today I am going to Idre with Eva to her son. We will come back only on Sunday. That means- no Skype for 3 days :D Mary, will miss you! <3
  So soon is 3 months in Sweden! Like it! :) Have a nice weekend guys!

Love,
Nancy <3

My new !

Geo's present :D

1 комментарий: