вторник, 22 ноября 2011 г.

 Heeej!
  During the all last week I had insomnia :( I just can't fall asleep. Don't know why it is happen to me, anyway I will try to deal this problem. But now, I just want to write a new post for you )) I don't have any special information to share.. The last week was funny and as usual with some fails, but that's not point)
  For tomorrow I have to prepare presentation about Nigeria (for English lesson). And as always I haven't finished the work yet. So, I feel that I will go to bed not so soon. :( Hope, tomorrow I will be cheerful :D  
 What about Sweden at all, I like it more and more! My Swedish is slowly improving. But anyway I will try to speak more )) I really want to learn it ! Today it was -1 degree and I can't imagine that soon will be - 30 ! It's typical here )) And, also I WANT SNOW ! Hope soon it will come))
  So short post came out today.:) Have a nice morning/day/evening/night!

Yours,
 Nancy
 Natalia Santolaria <3 te amo

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий