воскресенье, 6 ноября 2011 г.

Evening

Hello!

 Finally, the last day of my holidays is almost over. I am glad, because I missed school! Tomorrow, again I will wake up at 8 o'clock, gather the bag and go to the bus stop. I will be happy to see my teachers and gladly will sit at the lessons, listening new Swedish words with pleasure.( sounds unbelievable ) :D
  Some days ago I read the blog of another exchange student Elisabet Kalamees, who went to USA  (she is also from Estonia) and she was writting there about she was made Estonian "cookie cake" I thought that's good idea to make some also, because I haven't made any cakes yet. Elisabet, I hope you will not get angry at me because of I made it too. I think your's is much tastier, because ( as I am human-fail, don't forget it ) I forgot to buy milk fot chocolate glaze and cake turned without glaze. But Eva said it is nice ( hope it's truth ) :D

 HOW TO MAKE COOKIE-CAKE

You need :

  1. milk or tea
  2. cookies (Estonian "Selga" is the best, I think, but you can use any sorts you wish, only not  salted )
  3. sour sream
  4. jam ( I took raspberry )
  5. banana

 You have to dip cookies into milk or tea and put it on the plate. Then you spread a layer of sour cream and put cookies again. After, you put a layer of jam and again cookies. Next- you put sour cream and a slice of banana. Then you can put a layer of melted chocolate or hand-made glaze. Simple !

  Today, I was talking to Maaary, finally! When she came from Saratov, she has ploblems with Internet and we couldn't talk! :( Now, I am totally satisfied :D Love you! 





 I think that's all news for today. :)
  Always yours,
Nancy <3

step 1
step 2
Добавьте подпись
finish!


LOVE


 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий