понедельник, 31 октября 2011 г.

Monday morning

Heeej !
  Eating breakfast and writing a new post for you.) Today holidays starts, oficially! yeah! Taking oportunity, want to congratulate my Estonian classmates with new school quarter.) Be diligent!
 Some days ago, as I wrote earlier I went to competition with my new Swedish team. I liked it , we got 2nd place, but, unfortunately didn't get any medals, only a cup )) But first place either got any medals :D
  What about my holidays.. Actually, I haven't any plans, but still, want to spend it with pleasure. I am glad that I can sleep as long as I want! Of course, what are the holidays without cinema! Also, during the holidays I want to do my favourite occupation- buying christmas presents ! Maybe a little bit early, but still. As well, I have to do homework ))
  Yesterday, returned to Tln my friend , Mary ! So, we can talk on skype again)) Missed you , baby <3.
  So,  guys, have a nice day!

With love,
Nancy

apples


<3<3


 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий