четверг, 20 октября 2011 г.

Torsdag/ Thursday

Heej!

 This day began not so succesfully.. First of all, It was really hard to wake up at 7.45am and to go to Idrott(physical education), but finally I did it. Secondly, when I was standing at the bus stop, I got the message from my friend Maria, where she was saying that my classmates are not going to Stockholm this winter. :( I became really sad, because I miss them very much and wanted to meet them before Christmas.
 Also, today Maria is going to visit her relatives in Saratov for 10 days, so, we can't talk on skype next 10 days, I guess. Hope today she will get the letter that I sent her some days ago :D
 There are also good news. Today I got bus card from the school, so I don't have to pay 73eur every month for it. I am glad.
 Now I am sitting at school and writing this post for you. I am SO TIRED, I should say. Tomorrow is the last school day before holidays in Estonia. Congratulations for all estonian students! Tomorrow they will be  happy, I guess. I have 1 week left before my holidays. I have to think out what to do during the holidays!
 Tomorrow is FRIDAY(Fredag på svenska)! That means that I will go to Swedish courses with another exchange students. That's great, I like it. :)
  That's all news!

Love,
Nancy <3


2 комментария: