суббота, 15 октября 2011 г.

Happy birthday, Jörgen!

Heeej!
 Yesterday was really great day. After school I met with Paula, Nina and Hannah ( another exchange students) and we went all together to swedish courses. Courses were funny. We took some grammar and played a game. Was fun! :D I got know some new students and I liked them :) After courses we went to "fika"(that's like "tea time"). Talked a lot, changed our experinces, all in all that was great! Don't know why, but I was really tired and fell asleep after home coming.  
  Today is really nice day, I guess. My host father Jörgen has 40th birthdaaay! Grattis! ( congratulations) It will be many guests today and I think we will spend time with pleasure :)
  Another cool news. The 29th of October I have competition with my new team :) Hope it will be fun! It will be in another town, so we have to drive by car about 3,5 hours to get there.
 I think that's all news:)
 
Yours,
Nancy <3

:D








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий