суббота, 8 октября 2011 г.

Lördag

Heej !!!
  Wanted to write a new post yeaterday, but when I finished to write an essay about "Youth's problems nowadays and long time ago" It was too late and I was too tired. But I was still happy that I did it.
   What about my life.. Nothing special, as always little troubles and failes :D Finnally, I got parcel with warm clothes. I was really glad, because it's cold here! Honestly, I am afraid of swedish winter!

 The 4th of October was my mother's birthday! Taking opportunity, I want to wish her a happy life and all her dreams came true!

  10th of October- that's Monday, we have no school. I don't know why, but still :D Me and my chums are going to swimmimg pool, sure It will be fun :D

  15th of October - 2 MONTHS in Sweden!

  31oct-5nov we have holidays! But I like this school so much, so I don't know should I be happy or sad.:)

It's Saturday, (in Swedish- Lördag). Today I will enjoy weekends, also want to wish it to you! 
   
Promise to write more often!

Yours,
Nancy <3




  
  


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий