четверг, 29 сентября 2011 г.

just new post :D

   Heeej)) Didn't know how to name this post, because nothing special had happened to me. I am sitting at school right now and writting a new post for you! :D Thinking about homework that I haven't done yet and just horrified. Also, I don't know, should I go to the training and to do presentation on swedish lesson after that ( at 11 pm, because my training finish at 10pm) , or to do home task instead training. I am SO tired, but I want to the gym. Absolutely don't know how to deal. :( But something suggests me that I will miss training :D :(
   The more I am in Sweden the less I imagine my life in Estonia. I can't believe that next September I have to go to Tallinn High School of Humanities. Certainly, I love it and miss some of teachers and my lovely classmates who are always in my mind, BUT this school became close and native for a short time and this education system I like much more than in Estland. Sweden rules! :D Now, biggest part of my thoughts is "how to pass to university in Sweden". Hope that everything will be OK) Parcel from my parents with warm clothes didn't come yet :(   But, today is great weather, the SUN IS SHINING! unreal :D 

    Also, I want to share with you my contentment about learning Spanish! Amazing, hot, killing, supper language! Hope, hope, hope soo much that I could go to SPAIN next summer! Maybe even practise my knowledge.)) Swidish is also nice language, also like it !
    So, if you have some questions, I will answer with pleasure, ask! Now, I think that's all.

Vi ses!


Yours, 
Nancy

Liz and Vlad

lov ya !


Kirill & Nan

My spanish tutor <3


    

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий