пятница, 2 сентября 2011 г.

Some news :)

Heeeej ! I am sorry that haven't wrote for a long time. That's because of tiredness. Actually we don't do nothing special and hard at school, but I become tired.. May be that's because all the day everyone talks in Swedish :D Fortunately, I already understand more than at the beginning and I like it! :D I couldn't imagine that I will like my new school and classmates so soon! My teachers are AWESOME! Every teacher there is kind, helpful, serious and funny at the same time ) There are all conditions in Vittra (my new school) for comfortable studying for every student. Students here, can dress or make up whatever they want and they won't have any remarks from teacher or someone else. Here, every student feel absolutely free. Mentors don't force students to do something, students should understand by themselves. I am absolutely agree with this statement. Energetics in this school is amazing. But still, yesterday was the 1st of September and all of my lovely classmates went to school, I miss them all. They are the best! Hope that they won't forget me too :D On Monday we are going in a hills with all gymnasium. It might be interesting.
      So soon I will go to the training! I am very excited)) And also, I am going to learn Spanish at school!! It was my dream, because I love Spain, especially Barcelona. I guess, It will be really hard to learn two languages. Of course, my aim here, is to learn Swedish, but one doesn't interfere ))

  Some pictures here ..



letters ..

school games

lesson
facepalm


lunch


















More photos here ..  http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.204965382892745.61704.100001378530082

Thank you for reading my blog )
Vi ses!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий