воскресенье, 28 августа 2011 г.

Smth..

 Heeej)) There are nothing special to write about last days, but something, of course happened..
   First of all, I have to say that I like my new school very much)) People there are very friendly and funny ) But, of course that's pretty hard to talk to them and to understand their language, but I really try! Thanks to some of my classmates who keep translating some sentences into English. They really help me. Teachers are so sweet there! I think if in my older school in Estonia were those teachers I would never skip lessons without any reason :D I don't know what will be in the future but now my desire to study is very big :D Hope that it won't change )) That's also cool that we have kitchen on the floor, because you can make tee or coffee and eat some apple on the break. There are all conditions for students!
  Also, I went to the cinema this week with my classmates to Cowboys and Aliens. Movie was cool, I liked. But, honestly, I wanted to that movie, because of Daniel Craig)) He is the best! :D
  Tomorrow is school day! I have to be there at 10am, so I can sleep long :D I'm lovin it )
   Well , of course I miss my friends from Estland :D That's really nice that we can talk by Skype ))
      And some pictures..

at school)

School kitchen


cinema
     Thank you for reading , vi ses snart !

 Din ,
Nancy )

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий