вторник, 23 августа 2011 г.

1st school day :)

   Heeey ! As you understood, today was my fist day at school ! Actually, it was great ! :) I had to be at school at 1am, I was very excited and nervous a little .. But, finally everything was excellent. All classmates are quite friendly and helpful. ) Unfortunately, now I don't understand swedish, but I hope that soon my swedish will become better.) And some words about the school building..
   Fistly, the school has 4 floors. I was surprised that there' re kitchen at two floors and also snack machines on the floors .
   Secondly, lunch is in the other building, near school. I will photograph and show it to you tomorrow. Actually, normal lessons will start next week and this week is just introduction, some classes and etc.
   All in all, I liked the first day, hope that in the future It will be more interesting and finally I will learn swedish ! :D
   Today I won't write more, because I have to wake up at 7am and I am very tired ! Thank you for reading my blog :)

 Hej då!


P.S. Some photos of the day )) 




1 комментарий: