среда, 17 августа 2011 г.

Trip to my new home :D




    The flight was at 7.55 am, I have slept for about 3 hours, because as usual I was packing my luggage at last day, better to say at night :D That's because I wanted to be with my friends all the time before flight. The former exchange student Liisu sent me off to the flight and I am very grateful to her ! By the way I flew to Stockholm with Estonian prime minister :D 
    About 9 am I arrived to Arlanda airport. There I had to meet with the volunteer and we had to wait my train to Östersund. But ,as I am HUMAN-FAIL , when I went out from the gates I haven't seen neither volunteer , nor my luggage ! Yes, I forgot my luggage inside :D I went to information and explained my problem, soon I got my luggage back. But it wasn't the only mess. I couldn't find the volunteer that should meet me near the gates. So, we looked for each other for 1 hour ! The mess happened because neither me, nor Verena (volunteer) had put on the YFU t-shirt . But finally we found each other ! :D
  At 10 am I sat on the train to my new home :D The way lasted about 5 hours and I arrived to Östersund!





  



           


                                      

















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий