суббота, 20 августа 2011 г.

School is coming soon.



   Heelloo ! Today is the 5th day here, in Sweden. Eevery day I like it more and more, I should say! My host family is so pretty!) Eva and Jörgen are very friendly. Last 4 days I was walking around the city, did shopping a little, because here is so many nice shops, there you can find a lot of beautiful and stylish clothes with good prices and quality! Also, I was surprised that here people (basically teenagers) don't afraid to put a very daring clothes and to be really stylish! The most popular shoes here are Converse sneakers :D Looks really nice!
  Yesterday, I found out that on Tuesday is my first school day ! I am very excited and hope that my new classmates will be nice. :) Actually, I don't know what to put on, that's a problem! :D So, I am going to artists school, based on art :) I am sure, 2 days left, my life is going to be more interesting ) Also, in a while, I will go training, but I am not sure about the date yet. Hope that it will be really soon, because I miss it very much! 
  Now, I think that's almost all :) I promise to write about my first school days :) 

P.S. And, of course, I am trying to learn swidish ! :D Vi ses snart ! <3






cinema












Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий