среда, 17 августа 2011 г.

Start !

     So, I decided to make an account, to write about my life here, in Sweden. That's my first experience, hope that it will be inetresting for you.  :) I am writing it in English, because It is more comfortable for my friends, who are representatives of different nationalities. Another reason for making  blog is answering a lot of similar questions , for example : Why you chose Sweden? , How are you, there? What have you done today? And so on .. So, I think it will be easier to read answers here :P
    From the beggining. I am an exchange student from Estonia. One day to my school came two girls and told about such organization, as YFU . Youth for understanding - an exchange programm that gives a chance for students from 15-18 age to try living in one of the 60 countries all over the world! I was interested in that, because after finishing gymnasium, I wish to go to university in Sweden. But for that I need to get know the culture of this amazing country and, of course language. Definitely, it wasn't easy to make this decision, because I never pated with my family and friends more than for a month. But, I was excited and wanted to change something in my life !
        
      
   

1 комментарий: