понедельник, 19 сентября 2011 г.

HEEY )

Heeej! I am so sorry that hadn't time for writing a new post, but it was really impossible.( I have a lot of homework at school and now I am a little bit sick, so I just hadn't time or strength for writing. But now am absolutely free and I am ready to describe my last days :D
   So, about a week ago I got a parcel from my close friend and ex classmate Maria. It was so nice and I was really happy to get it. I was so excited when I went home with it and I had many thoughts what there may be, because box weighed about 1,7 kg :D When I opened it I became really glad, because there was what I really wanted to get- postcard, where my friends from school wrote that they miss me soo much !  Also, there were: a bottle of white wine, lipstick, letter from Maria and chokolate Milka with marzipan! aah, that was awesome. Mary, thank you one more time. Love you! ( I know, you will read it ) And of course, I want to thank all the friends and also teachers who wrote me so beautiful and pleasant words. I miss you all !
   Unfortunately, sometimes I think that weather here is worse than in Estland! (unbelievable) Always it's raining and it's already cold here! And the worst thing that my parents didn't send me warm clothes yet. Hope that they will do it as soon as possible!
    Actually, nothing special didn't happen, but one strange thing yet) On Friday, my lessons finished at 12am, but I went out at 15.00. I stayed at school for 3 hours more !! I never believed in that if I heard it earlier. But in this school it's absolutely normal. Every student stay at school longer. That's because there really cool and comfortable )) Love it !
   So, I think that's all for today. Now I am going to do some homework ..
 
And some pictures as well..


with dad <3


LOOOV U!


the best

Always keep it ! :D
Thank you for reading!

Always yours,
Nancy

3 комментария:

  1. I really like your new post, you did great job:D It's unbelievable for me to know that you stayed at school for 3 hours more:O:O
    I love you very much and also i'm waiting for your new post:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Baby, thank you mucho ! :D Yeah, I don't believe also, but it was fun!

    Write it as soon as something interesting will happen !

    ОтветитьУдалить