понедельник, 5 сентября 2011 г.

Amazing day !




Hello, friends!
   Today was really cool day, we climbed the mountains! There were all gymnasium and teachers. Actually, I didn't expect that it would be so funny ! Of course, I came home very tired and dirty :D My shoes and jacket were completely in mud.. Also, I didn't expect that it may be so hard and even dangerous ! There were very slippery and I fell down for about 2-3 times :D But nothing special. Today, thanks to climbing day, I learnt new phrase : Jag är trött. That means " I am tired ". :D  So, my new school never ceases to amaze me, I should say.) Tomorrow is another school day and I hope it will be great.
   Also, tomorrow is my first TRAINING! I have been waiting for it for so long! I am very, very excited and will try to do my best! Wish me good luck :D It lasts for 3 hours from 19.00-22.00. I can't imagine how I will have time for homework :D But now I don't care ))

  Finally, I found time to work on my blog design, hope that you like the new one. )) Now, that's all news.)

P.S. I know that my close friends read my blog and taking this opportunity, I want to say that I miss you all very much! :) 
eating my salad:)

As usual some pictures .. ))




More pictures .. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.204965382892745.61704.100001378530082&type=1


Din,
Nancy :)


2 комментария: