пятница, 9 сентября 2011 г.

Everything hurts..

Heeej guys !
  As I promised, I am going to describe my last days and how have gone my first trainings. Honestly, my first training didn't amuse me. May be that's because I haven't trained for along time and I am not used to another coaches. My new team consists only of girls, in Estonia there were more boys.) Training lasted for 3 hours from 19.00 to 22.00. That was really hard! Next morning I thought that I even can't seat. The next training was much better. I hope that I will get used to new team, coaches and training system. Anyway, I am happy that I have opportunity to do Team gym here, in Sweden. I love this kind of gymnastics and cannot imagine my present life without it. Girls from new team are friendly and funny.)) Next training is on Sunday. Hope that my body will stop aching.
  In school, there are nothing special. Next week I start learning Spanish ! :D Now, that's all news)) Thank you for reading!

Some pics as usual )
the first training




brothers !

more photos here !

Vi ses :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий