воскресенье, 9 октября 2011 г.

1st SNOW

Heeej!

 I will start with the name of the post. TODAY the fist SNOW fell! Also, it's about 0 degrees outside at night. :D So, soon it will be really cold. I am trying to prepare for it morally.

 Today we had meeting with another exchange students from: Ecuador, Czech Republic, Switzerland and so on. I didn't expect that it could be so great! We ate cake, took coffee and shared our experiences about living in Sweden. Everyone was satisfied and that's good, I think. There were almost girls, only one boy. They were nice like the most YFU students and also, I will take an additional lesson of Swedish language on Fridays every week. We will go there together. Hope, it will be fun and at the same time useful :) Unfortunately, because of meeting I had to miss my training. :(

 As I wrote in the last blog, tomorrow we have no school  :) At first, me and my schoolmates wanted to go to the swimming pool, but, finally, we decided to go to bowling! I like this idea, It should be fun! Hope, weather will be nice!
  Also, I want to thank my friends from Estonia, who don't forget me and always glad to speak with me. Love you!
  Wish you a good school week!

Din,
Nancy <3
with Kirill :)

lovely Spanish tutor <3

Lov!

with Vladik :)











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий