среда, 15 февраля 2012 г.

6 months in Sweden

 Heeej!

 Honestly, I just don't believe that I came to Sweden already 6 months ago. Feels like I live here for a month and know some people for all my life. I am so happy that one day I desided to become an exchange student and to go to Sweden :D For sure, I can say that I never laught so much at school as I do it here! Also, I am totally sure that I will never forget time I spent here. Thanks for people who make me smile every day! Taking opportunity, you're always welcome to me in Tallinn! :)
 
 Yesterday was st Valentine's day and I want to thank all friends for congrats and, especially, my lovliest friend (and neighbour :D) Vlad for such sweet present! It was unexpectedly and very pleasant! <3
:)

Taack :*

 
Present from Eva and Jörgen :))
  And some pictures of today :

Roma & Leila

:)



By the way, weather here is very nice, hope it will stay so :) This post turned today, thank you for reading!

Yours,
Nancy :)

my new pen :D
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий