пятница, 9 марта 2012 г.

9 March :)



Heeeej !

 The 9th of March is today and feels like spring will come very soon! Of couse, there much snow left, but I am sure that so soon it will be waarm! :D Anyway, weather is amazing almost every day! :)
 This week we had sport holidays and in a month it will be holidays again. Feels really strange, because in Estonia we have holidays not so often :D

 On this vacation I was visiting my friend Roma and we had a lot of fun! :D Also, we watched the movie "The green mile".  I advise to watch who haven't seen, it's really nice.) Especially, for girls who like to cry during the movie (but it's not romantic movie) :D  As usual I cried a lot and my friend Roma had to calm me down.. :D I am sorry! :D

Our pizza ! :D

pepper :D

we are crazy pop corn lovers :D

morning :D 



  Some days ago me, Eva and Jörgen were going to Lindesberg (town in Sweden). We left at 6am and arrived back home about 1pm :D It was really long trip by car for me, but anyway it was fun! I like swedish nature really much and I enjoyed it from the window :) One thing that I found a little annoying- felt like there are only 3 songs on radio : "Titanium" by David Guetta , "When I held ya" by Moa Lignell and " Ai se eu te pego" by Michel Telo. Nice songs, but I think It played for 1238248742387498  times during the day :D      

 :D in car

Also, I asked Jörgen to teach me to play the guitar. I understand that it is not easy, but hope that finally, I will can play something very easy :D I just love guitar music!!
my mediator/plectrum ! :D

 Today it was an fair in the city and I was really glad that camera was with me. Weather was not so nice, but anyway.. :)


Funny hats! :D

Nougat:)
                                                                   
:D










 




Other pictures you can look here:  http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.204965382892745.61704.100001378530082&type=1
 :)


  I was gladly surprised when I came home today, because I got parcel from my two lovely girls Mary and Alice!! Thank you sososo much! Miss you a lot! <3









Bought today :D


        Thank you for reading guys!

Yours,
Nancy <3
















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий